We offer the latest in HD production gear and services for any budget:
In addition to our Satellite services, we provide production gear and crews 24/7. If we don’t have what your production requires we can usually get it from one of our partners within 24 hours.
We have producers, directors, camera operators and sound technicians that can provide network quality HD or SD support for ANY assignment. Our crews are provided via Randy Thieben Productions, which is a one-stop solution for getting fully equipped network experienced EFP/ENG crews. This means you get the whole package and we handle the arrangements.
Need a ENG/EFP crew ?
Our network credentialed crews are widely respected by national and local news leaders for creative shooting, producing and editing. We assemble all that you need including: cameras, visual storytellers, lighting, audio-techs and production assistants. We specialize in fast deployment and you can’t beat the local crews in knowing the area.
- Spot or Breaking News 24/7
- Sports highlights, athlete profiles and locker room interviews
- On-location HD LIVE
- B-Roll and VO/SOTs
- YOU NAME IT.
Whether you need ENG crews to help capture a fast-breaking news story in downtown San Francisco or a full EFP multi camera crew producing a corporate video anywhere in the western states RTP and partners can deliver an experienced crew who focus on creativity and customer service. With over two decades of experience, plus state of the art HD equipment, RTP will meet the unique logistical and production challenges of breaking news and news magazine programming. Virtually every broadcast and cable network, including ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, PBS, CBS, FOX, CNN, C-SPAN and Speed Channel assign us regularly to take care of vital production and editing services,
- Panasonic HPX 370 or AG-HVX 160 – full 1080p, (1920×1080)
- Canon 5D MOVI rig. w/ wide-angle lens (14-20mm)
- DJI Phantom 2 w/GoPro
- YOU NAME IT.. ALL formats available with notice.
Additional professional cameras of ANY format available for multiple camera shoots with notice.
• Two Sennheiser G3 wireless lav systems.
• Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun mic with Softie
• Sennheiser ME65 Handheld mic
• Boompole & stand for shotgun mic.
• 1000w & 500w Lowel Rifa softbox (chimera) lights
• 500w Lowel ViP V-light (broad, back)
• 250w Lowel Pro-Light (fresnel) spot
• Litepanels Mini LED on camera light
• 500w x 2 Impact flood lights
• Lowel Big Boom (10ft stand with 10.5 ft reach)
• 42″ 5in1 collapsible reflector (gold, silver, silver/gold, white, translucent)
• 5′ x 7′ collapsible reversible background (black, white)
Chroma Key / Green Screen:
• Botero 8ft x 16ft Green Screen, portable with stands.
Through our company Randy Thieben Productions we provide high quality video production using equipment that meets or exceed spec. .
• All HD is not created equal. Our cameras shoot in full 1080p. To understand the difference, visit this page on Wikipedia. In short, SD (Standard Definition) is 720×480 and has 345,600 pixels, HD 720p has 921,600 pixels, and HD 1080p has 2,073,600 pixels. This means that HD 1080p has 6 times more pixels (and information) than SD, and results in 6 times the quality.
• 4:2:2 chroma subsampling is important. Without getting real technical, chroma subsampling is how much color information is encoded in the video. 4:2:2 carries twice as much color information as 4:1:1 and 4:2:0 (which is what the new h.264 codec uses). RTP ALWAYS OFFERS THIS OPTION.
Call us to discuss your next video production project and we will gladly supply a full FREE detailed estimate.